I welcome you to YogaGuruRaya…
Transform & Empower individual to attain Wellness, Abundance, Wisdom & Happiness by teaching gen-next practices, that blend 2500+ years ancient wisdom & techniques of Yoga, Breath, Meditation & Mindfulness with the latest 21st century science & technology.
The human being living in this decade is going through a lot of stress. The demands of work & family related responsibilities are taking a toll on each of us at a deep personal level. With the advent of new technologies, especially the Internet and the wireless devices, society–including our work and home environment–has gotten transformed into an ever-connected, ever-buzzing network with hyper-activity. We’re now faced with work-deluge and also distractions-deluge. We are expected to operate in multi-tasking mode. This, combined with sedentary lifestyle (due to lack of time or otherwise to take care of ourselves) has created a challenging situation, where individual is getting lost from within; lack of happiness has become a norm. It need not be this way.
Each of us has the potential to live our life to the fullest; each of us deserves to be happy! We need knowledge, practices and wisdom, which can be used in our daily lives — to keep ourselves uplifted and energetic, to be productive, to be happy and, really, to be our own. Dr. Deepak Chopra, in Seven Laws of Spiritual Success, says “Just BE.” This sounds simple but it’s the most difficult thing to do in the modern world. Only when we’re our own, and live through the heart, we’re happy.
I’ve lived through this stress and experienced the high-pressure-fast-paced Corporate World (and Corporate America). For nearly 25 years, I’ve been a telecom & mobile software engineer & manager. I am practicing Yoga since 15 years. Yoga and associated disciplines have transformed me and helped me immensely along the way. I’ve developed a deep passion to help individuals get stress-relief, wellness and happiness by combining Yoga and 21st century science & technology. I am eager to do this – NOW. YogaGuruRaya is born out of this vision to transform and empower each person with utmost love and care, to equip the person with wisdom and practices, which are then incorporated as part of the person’s daily life. By doing this, YogaGuruRaya envisions the person to
- Calmly, confidently, and proactively navigate through the day-to-day challenges and stressful situations
- Maintain enhanced optimal energy levels throughout the day
- Raise present moment awareness
- Stay calm, active and productive
- Balance, Prioritize, Contribute, and Care for upward mobility of Self, Family, Profession and Community
- Flower the compassion from within
- Be Happy
I am uniquely qualified to teach and train you to realize this vision. Following are some of my life experiences that I’ll be taking advantage of:
- Background in Science & Technology with Degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- Yoga know-how, Classical Hatha Yoga training (in the USA) since 15 years under my teacher (who is from a Yoga family in India, with 40 years of Yoga experience)
- RYT500 Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Certification and Teaching experience
- Wisdom of Yoga texts, ancient scriptures, and their scientific application in our modern life
- Bring-up in India in a Yoga & Vedic family tradition and in a modern cosmopolitan society that is tolerant, co-existing & multi-religion
- Experience in Corporate World (majority in Corporate America)
- Living in the United States of America since 21+ years
- Experience and understanding of both Eastern and Western cultures, societies and lifestyles
I invite you to explore YogaGuruRaya. Use YogaGuruRaya as your daily retreat to rejuvenate; visit every day (or several times a day) whenever you need to uplift the mood or to break from the routine for few minutes; do the practices; feel free to share your thoughts & experiences — I’d love to hear from you, listen to you, and connect with you. Please enter your email address below to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter and receive uplifting content & updates.